- Call to Order
- Financial Report and Bills
- Director’s Report –
- Old Business
- Upcoming Programs
- winter programming – storytime, take-out craft, winter reading program
- Upcoming Programs
b) fireplace insert
c) Legal Aid Kiosk
d) skis and snowshoes
6) New Business
a) long range planning?
7) Friends of the Library – book sale – Wednesday, April 7th, 4 – 6 pm
8) What are you reading?
9) Schedule next meeting and adjourn – March 10th, 4:30 pm
At least one person needs to plan to attend in person so that bill claim forms can be signed. Below is information about attending the meeting remotely. Please keep yourself safe.
The instructions are different depending on whether you are joining through a desktop machine or laptop, versus a smart phone (Apple or Android).
Joining the City of Int’l Falls Remote Meeting on a Computer
a) On your computer, start your browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge), and go to the following URL:
- The browser will display a button asking you to “allow mic and cam”. Click the button.
c) The browser will display another button with the text “Join Meeting.” Click to join.
You will be in the meeting. Please mute your audio if it was not muted automatically, unless you intend to speak. The browser will display controls to allow you to mute and unmute your audio and video, as well as see the participants:
d) To leave the meeting, click the red phone icon.
Joining the City of Int’l Falls Remote Meeting on a Smart Phone
- Install the BlueJeans app from the Google Play store or the Apple app store.
- You will not have to re-install in the future. Start the app.
- Click the Join a Meeting or Event button.
- You do not need to sign in or create an account. In the Meeting or Event ID field in the app, enter the Meeting ID number: 5664956649, No passcode is required.
- Choose “App Audio & Video” to use the app’s audio and video. If you wish to get audio through a standard phone connection (landline or mobile), choose “Dial-in Audio” and follow the prompts.
- You will join the meeting with microphone and video set to off, but you can change these settings before clicking the Join Meeting button. Click the green Join Meeting Button.
- Use the buttons at the bottom of the app to mute and unmute your audio and video. Click the red phone icon button to leave the meeting.
- At the top of the app, you will see text that tell you how many participants are in the meeting. Click this text to view the participants.If you have any questions or technical issues, please contact the Information Systems Administrator, Todd Ojala: Phone: (218) 283-7987