We’re seeing posts all over the internet for Bear Hunts right now. Some of you are already on it. But we want to make it official and provide a hub. Here’s how you and your family can participate:
- Put a teddy bear in a front window and print this image to tape up beside it.
- Encourage your child to read to their teddy bear and post a pic on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #ifplibrary in the comments.
- While getting out for exercise or fresh air, look for the bears. (Don’t forget to practice safe social distancing.)
- Read the story We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen.
- Click here to watch an animated short film based on the book at HOOPLA!
Big Bear is waiting to say “Hi!”