- July 30 – Build Your Own Pet House
- July 23 – Musical Chairs and More
- July 16 – We’re Goin’ on a Bear Hunt!
- July 9 – Up, Up and Away!
- July 2 – Patterns, Patterns Everywhere
- June 25 – How Does Your Garden Grow?
- June 18 – Dr. Seuss and C.S. Lewis Use our supply kit to label every. single. thing. in your house, write and illustrate your story and create works of art with words.
- June 11 – Mud!! Join Orq and make some cave art in your own cave (think Not a Box).
- June 4 – Guess What!? Help your little one make binoculars to zoom in on things that pique the curiosity.
- From Storytime May 28, 2020. Here is a game based on the book Moo! by David LaRochelle. Print out the pages and be the first to get back to the barn.
- From Storytime May 7, 2020. Here is a page to make your own “book” about a nursery rhyme.
- From Storytime April 23, 2020. Use this template from Ben Clanton’s website to draw your own Narwhal cartoon.
- From Storytime April 16, 2020. Print mittens at full size on colored paper if you have it. Cut out. Glue to white paper and attach string. Add rhyme. (There is a second page if you hover over the mittens.)
I have a mitten for my left hand, and another for my right.
They keep my hands oh so warm, and feel so very light.
Sometimes I get confused, and don’t know which goes where.
If only my mittens could say to me, “Put the left one here and the right one there!”
- From Storytime on April 9, 2020. Recipes for Apple Cake, Whopper Cake, and Sugar Cookies.
- From Storytime on March 26, 2020. Print at full size and cut out. Either glue on a strap from the top or bottom of the paper, or punch holes at the sides and use yarn to tie the hat around the child’s head.