Parents, please feel free to contact us for book pickups. It will get you and your little ones out of the house for a bit. You can park in the lot and walk around the building looking for Big Bear. When you spy him, let us know and we will include a prize in your next bag of books. (He moves once or twice a week.)
- From Storytime May 28, 2020. Here is a game based on the book Moo! by David LaRochelle. Print out the pages and be the first to get back to the barn.
- From Storytime May 7, 2020. Here is a page to make your own “book” about a nursery rhyme.
- From Storytime April 23, 2020. Use this template from Ben Clanton’s website to draw your own Narwhal cartoon.
- From Storytime April 16, 2020. Print mittens at full size on colored paper if you have it. Cut out. Glue to white paper and attach string. Add rhyme. (There is a second page if you hover over the mittens.)
I have a mitten for my left hand, and another for my right.
They keep my hands oh so warm, and feel so very light.
Sometimes I get confused, and don’t know which goes where.
If only my mittens could say to me, “Put the left one here and the right one there!”
- From Storytime on April 9, 2020. Recipes for Apple Cake, Whopper Cake, and Sugar Cookies.
- From Storytime on March 26, 2020. Print at full size and cut out. Either glue on a strap from the top or bottom of the paper, or punch holes at the sides and use yarn to tie the hat around the child’s head.